top of page
Dance Studio Business Insurance

Dance Studio, Dance School and Teacher Business Insurance

Specialist Insurance for Dance Businesses


Experts in sourcing dance business insurance policies. We are able to provide comprehensive cover for your dance business including coverages such as Public Liability and Equipment - protect your business in the event of the unexpected occurring.

Please call us on 0207 078 7540 to get started with a quotation, you can also complete our online form by clicking the button below.

What type of dances can be covered?

  • Ballet

  • Tap

  • Jazz

  • Ballroom

  • Hip-Hop

  • Modern

  • Country and Western

  • Salsa

and more...

Contact us to find out more.


Insurance packages we offer:

We offer a tailored approach to arranging business insurance allowing you to cut out the unnecessary covers and in turn save on cost. Once we have gone through your demands and needs we can then recommend a suitable policy for your requirements.

Coverage Available:


We can arrange many types of covers meaning that we will be able to cater for all of your insurance requests. Some of the types of cover we arrange for dance businesses includes:


Public Liability - protecting you against bodily injury and third-party property damage claims. If your dance business provides instruction to members of the public, this cover is vital as injury claims can be highly costly.


Products Liability – cover if you sell equipment such as ballet shoes or mats.

Employers' Liability – protecting you against claims made by employees for illness and injury. This can often be a legal requirement for many businesses.


Buildings and Contents – cover for if you suffer a loss of material assets such as a building, tenant’s improvements or business equipment. For example, you may have installed a specialist flooring at the premises you rent – which would need to be insured against losses such as fire, theft, malicious damage, flood and storm etc.


Business Interruption – this will cover your business for a loss of revenue following a material loss.




What type of contents can I insure on my dance insurance policy?

We can include cover for many different types of contents including; business contents, sound equipment and computers.


I am not sure which policy to buy, do you offer advice?

Yes, we offer advice on all of our insurance products - our staff are happy to guide you through any queries you have.


My business uses self-employed instructors, can they be covered on my policy?

Yes, we are able to provide cover for self-employed instructors working for the business.


I have a premises but I also teach third party locations, is this ok to provide this under my insurance?

The liability policies we provide are UK wide – allowing you to provide your business services all around the UK.

bottom of page